Friday 6 October 2017

Quest: A Blast from My Past

Looking through a box of bits, on a completely different task, I came across these tiles- I had begun making in the 90's having bought the original Mighty Empires game.

I made them on a whim to create random dungeons, as part of a solo D&D type genre, which never materialised.


And what that set me off on was a whole side project about a Micro-Quest set in 10 mm, as Mrs Daxio and myself are off on holiday next week and always like to pay a game or two of something while we are away.



All this could be packed away in avery small box and take up no space at all.


However, no matter how much I liked them I realised that my ambition of playing with 10 mm miniatures on these tiles was not going to happen. 


There just wasn't enough space, not for PCs and monsters anyway.




One of the few tiles approaching finished.


So I am now in the process of thinking how I can make my Micro-Quest set, as I can't stop thinking about it now, all I am certain of is these tiles are not the answer.


Although I won't be using these tiles I still won't be throwing them away, because you never know when they might come in useful :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment