Tuesday 4 July 2017

Warmaster Ancients: Solo Campaign


I have long loved the whole Warmaster system and the idea of playing with massive armies set either in a Fantasy or Historic setting has fascinated me.

So I thought I might get together the 10 mm models I have, these are from Irregular, and create two armies with which to begin gaming a solo campaign.

I will also be using the Unofficial Warmaster Skirmish rules to allow me to use the small number of troops I have to play more interesting games.

I'll be playing some 500 to 1000 point games for a while until I have the extra Romans I have ordered from Pendraken fully painted, but hopefully eventually some larger conflicts will be possible.

Also the smaller games will allow me to get my head around rules I have not played for 10 years or so. Later this month I will be playing a 500 point skirmish as the 2 forces meet for the first time.


Roman Army 980 points




Legion.


General.


Auxiliaries.


Heavy Cavalry.



Set out in Brigade formations.



Britons 980 points



General.



Fanatics below.


Briton Cavalry.


Skirmishers.


Chariots


In Brigade formation.


No comments:

Post a Comment