Friday 7 July 2017

MUMG: Colossus

Colossus is the last Marvel character we needed to complete those we have been using in Marvelcide and I am using the Heroclix version, repainted, instead of the Knight Miniatures version. 

The reason being that is more dynamic and larger, also it alwos me the opportunity to convert the Knight Miniatues version into Sinister, which I think will work well. 

I thought I would include some before and after pictures this time so you can see how Colossus developed.



First thing I did was to clip his huge "Dynasty" shoulder pads and file the ends smooth. I obviously added a new base made from Fimo as well.


The I re-painted all the base colours, painted highlights and finshed with a bit of brown wash on the yellow parts and black wash on the metallic areas 


I was very pleased with how he came out, look forward to chucking Wolverine about the place :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment