Saturday 29 April 2017

Saga: Vikings Update

Trundling along in the background, I like a good "trundle", has been the Vikings that I hadn't completed when I last played against Ian at WWarriors GC. 

In the last few days I have been trying to get the all warriors units completed and the berserkers and my warlord miniature, the whole lot really. I'm getting there slowly.


This is the first of the warrior units completed. Although I felt that as these all had swords I could use them as Hearthguard alternately.






Funny how things go, you'd have thought that as time went on I would have got better at doing the crows, but no, it seemed to me that I actually got sloppier, look at the far right fella at the front!


These are all Gripping Beast plastic miniatures, I have been very impressed with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment