Thursday 13 April 2017

Necromunda: Walkways

Have had some vinyl tiles knocking about and not sure how to use them, then I had an idea. Glue them to some thick corrugated box card and add some lolly sticks, bit of paint and away you go. Walkways. These will be going to the WWarriors Club next Monday, but I can see myself making some more for me.


Seen here alongside some of my Necromunda buildings and the concrete blocks that I thought might give more configuration possibilities when playing. The blocks are going to the club too.


I have included some miniatures, my proposed Bounty Hunter gang for Necromunda, to give some feeling of size.




Might add some small details before they go the club, something subtle to link them to me :-)





Looking for different angles.


















No comments:

Post a Comment