Thursday 6 April 2017

Frostgrave: Warband Sheet for Frostgrave Lite

Having posted the Worm Hunts on Sunday I realised I had never really mentioned how we organise and keep track of our warbands. So here we go.

For each Warband we have a different coloured sheet and a set of similarly coloured soldier cards. The idea is that all their wounds can be recorded with a dice off the board so we only have to worry about the miniatures on the board.









The soldier cards and the magic cards have recently undergone a make over, I have laminated all of them, rather than keeping them in Dragon Shields.

I am toying with a set of magic items to make their use a bit easier but not had time to create any yet, but when I do they will be half the size of the soldier cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment