Saturday 18 March 2017

KOW: City Fighting Two


As I promised, as a follow on from the other day, here are some pictures of miniatures on the move in the city.


To be honest I think that I could have added in more buildings apart from the central square area. I have plenty of cottages so it should not be a problem. It may well be that I can add another 5 or 6 without it becoming too crowded.




Generally I like the way it looks and I think that playing on it should be fun. Will try to get a solo game in next and then I will try and get an opponent to agree to a game


I'll leave you with a ton of photos to give a feel of how it might play out. I moved the models from one board edge to the centre just to see if they clashed or caused movement problems. Seemed fine to me.



























"Odd I expected this city to be defended!"


No comments:

Post a Comment