Tuesday 21 June 2016

Terrain Board: 2 ft square City Setting


I didn't get over to the club last night, and had posted the pictures of my Dwarfs and was thinking about the 2' board I had in front of me.

Looked around and saw the only abundant card source I had was the card from the cat food boxes which we have loads of, 6 cats!!!!!


I checked some terrain boards on the net and made a few drawings straight onto the board, not like me, and decided last night to get sticking straight away.


If this one works I have 4 boards in total so I will be doing them all, especially since they won't take up any extra space in the house. Serefina will be pleased :-)


The original side of the chipboard with an old GW flock sheet glued to it. I might add a few stone features to this side too, then I could mix and match the sides.

These boards are not for big game play, but I like the idea of using them for small games, Mordheim, Frostgrave, Dragon Rampant which I might play with Serefina. Will updat as this board progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment