Sunday 6 March 2016

Mordheim Cards

I have been working on these cards this morning, flexing my computer skills, yes sad I know, and have come up with these, my first attempt. When I am more happy with them I'll start using them in my games. They help because my eyes are old and grey, big chunky cards help :-)

Character Card

MORDHEIM:
NAME:
POINTS


A

A

A

A


A


A


A


A



A



A



A



A




A




A




A





A





A





A






A






A






A
EQUIPMENT:
Dagger

TYPE
M
WS
BS
S
T
W
I
A
LD
SV
WSV
























SKILLS, INJURIES, ETC











You can put the gang name after the title in the word version, and obviously all the stats can be entered into the sheet before you print it out. Although I will print out a blank and use them to write the info into.
Henchman Card

MORDHEIM:
NAME
POINTS


A


A



A




A

EQUIPMENT:
Dagger

TYPE
M
WS
BS
S
T
W
I
A
LD
SV
WSV
























SPECIAL RULES:







Gang Rating Card

MORDHEIM: 
TYPE
RATING

GOLD
CROWNS

TOTAL
EXPERIENCE

WYDSTONE
SHARDS

MEMBERS
X 5

STORED EQUIPMENT:















These cards are in no way sanctioned by Games Workshop and there has been no intent to copy or misuse their intellectual property.   


No comments:

Post a Comment