Monday 28 September 2015

ClashOTF: All the Young Dudes (well 10 mm miniatures at least)

Thought I would put together all the models I have built in the last couple of months, partly to see where I am in the whole process and partly to see where I need to go next with them.



Pirates, the first miniatures I made in 10 mm.


The Swarm contingent, all hand made.




Converted, I really like these and will be making more of them.


Horde, will be making a lot more gribbly beasts for these, more hippo conversions! :-)


Unity Marines and characters.


Wookee pirates, becoming a force on their own.


The Unity Guardsmen and their vehicles.


Close ups.


















The models are laid out on an old piece of lino that I had knocking about, realised it would make a good playing area. In B&Q the other day they had some metalic chequer plate lino, could be fun as well.


And a load of terrain I made for 30 mm games that seems to work fine here too.


No comments:

Post a Comment