Sunday 16 August 2015

ClassOTF: Swarm Drogoyles

Finished these this morning so thought I would post them, as away at a 50th this weekend. Not totally set on the name Drogoyles but its a first attempt and may or may not stick.












My Daughters partner actually gave me the idea for these, cheers fella, I think they turned out OK and fit with the rest of the Swarm army.

I have only a few more models to make to complete the Swarm army, character types mainly and I really fancy creating a ship of some sort.

6 comments:

  1. They turned out great! I don't envy Bix if he has to fight those guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure on story line just yet but would have thought it was inevitable at some point, poor fella :-)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, that's some 10mm nightmare fodder right there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ivan, am struggling with teeth though, feel that some of these would look better if they had fangs dripping globs of blood and gore, but that's just me :-)

      Delete