Monday 18 May 2015

Medi-Lab and Engine Room

Here are the furniture pieces that I have made to create the medi-lab and the engine room for star ships in my games of Five Parsecs.

All the pieces are made from scrap card, old boxes, cereal card and paper. The only stuff bought was a roll of rubber matting which is meant to stop things slipping about, I got a large roll for a £1 and have used it on all the boards I have made so far.

(Please ignore the sofa :-))

Medi-Lab







Engine Room










4 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to see all these in action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too fella, each time I think I'm done it occurs to me there is something else I need to make!
      Getting there though, another week and a game will be winging its way across the ether, I hope :-)

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how much you've done with so little, not only great scratchbuilding but some really inventive pieces, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ripley, I make it a point to try as much recycled stuff as I can. The only stuff I hardly ever use is plastic, I mostly use card, paper and wood :-)

      Delete