Friday 6 March 2015

Cavern Set

I thought I would remind myself and you what I was making the cards for, well its this variant form of Quest. The caverns don't have any doors or archways and I haven't bothered putting any square marks to help organize movement. We have been playing so long that we don't really need the squares, we just estimate the distance. I did think of using a measure of some kind but in the end I decided it really wasn't necessary.

We haven't played on these boards at all yet and I am looking forward to using them as an all Cavern dungeon.






The rock formations were added just to help develop the feeling of the cavern environment and I can see myself making some more or some in different colours, perhaps some with a tinge of blue or purple to suggest stalagmites



No comments:

Post a Comment