Tuesday 19 August 2014

Black Orcs

Realised recently when I needed them in a game that I hadn't got round to painting the 10 or so Black Orcs that I had. So I set about getting them completed and here they are. They are the very old models, as they are the only ones that I have.

I managed to buy loads of them a few years back very cheaply off ebay. Most of them went into my Orc army, but I had at least 20 left over, so 10 are these warriors and another 10 I will be converting into Black Orc champions with a variety of weapons and armour.

However that may not happen for a while as I am very aware that the list I published last month is nowhere near complete.

Da list:
4 Juggernauts with warrior riders
6 Deamonettes
3 Dragon Ogres
3 Beasts of Nurgle
6 Chaos Champions
3 Gorgons
1 Cockatrice
3 Giant Scorpions
4 Ghosts
5 Wights
10 Tomb Guards
3 Wraiths
10 Black Orc Champions
1 Liche

The only models I have started on this list are the 3 Dragon Ogres, but they are not very far on.
The Tomb Guard are going to be my original slightly more armoured skeletons, and the new skeletons without any armour will replace them as just skeletons. But I still have 10 more to complete.







No comments:

Post a Comment