Tuesday 22 July 2014

New Cottage Development coming to your area...

I have to say that these last 5 cottages are doing my head in! I have so many things I would rather be doing, however they are taking up space on my shelf, getting in my way and need finishing.

They have moved along since the last post, but not far enough.

I have been caught up in a couple of other projects not even Quest related. I'm trying to get my Hordes army to 35 pts and create a set of themed terrain pieces. These are grabbing my interest away from anything else at the moment.

Added to which I lost my phone last night, I take all my pictures with it, so major calamity, but my better half found it this morning (I obviously have "Man Eyes").

Here is where the cottages are at, next time you see them they "will" be completed!!!!!


Only one complete, on outside... dare not look inside!!







No comments:

Post a Comment